Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur and Mastery of MystiqueJan 13, 2023
Are you ready to unleash your inner entrepreneur and your mastery of mystique?
If you are a woman business owner, you have developed the entrepreneurial mindset and skills and honed your inner entrepreneur for success and joy in the entrepreneurial life.
If you are a woman executive, you have developed the mindset and skills as an intrapreneur that can be utilized if and when you decide to leave the corporate world.
As an executive and business coach who works with both women executives and women business owners, I have studied the characteristics and personas of great entrepreneurs.
"When she makes her mind to make her journey a successful one, no one can stop her......[she] can contribute to society with her strength irrespective of the hardship around her." Astha Bansal, Creator
As women executives take stock of their lives, contemplate life and work, and recognize that there are more choices available than ever before, they contemplate becoming an entrepreneur. They have progressed, grown, and developed their unique characteristics and personas through the ranks in an organization. They understand what it takes to succeed in business. They lead well with their unique talents. They understand that they can harness this cumulative personal and professional power for positive transformation.
They are now recognizing their value (and a return on their investment) in key roles and personas that they can now utilize to lead differently and create successful businesses. Do you recognize your talents in the following personas?
- Mystic (magnetism)
You Choose. What Will Be Different?
As an entrepreneur, you will be able to nurture your unique talents and personas. You will integrate and align everything you know and learn along the way. Knowing what is a good fit—and knowing what you don’t know—will allow you to focus your time, energy, and attention on areas where you excel.
From Passionate Technician to Successful Entrepreneur
“Build your business around something that you love -- something that is inherently and endlessly interesting to you” - Martha Stewart
Generally speaking, your passion and new sense of purpose will stem from your knowledge or experience with technical aspects of your business. However, there's more....
Successful entrepreneurship requires a solid understanding of all areas and functions of a business enterprise. You don't necessarily perform the work, but you do need high-level understanding. The demand for understanding will grow beginning with start-up and through to scaling. An entrepreneur needs to understand and become savvy in everything from product/service development/sourcing, through operations/implementation, and delivery including supply chains, production, logistics, sales, marketing, human resources, AND legal governance and finance AND entrepreneurial self-care.
You Choose. Is Entrepreneurial Life for You?
If you choose this life and take on more responsibility (and grow your business), certain roles can be taught, delegated, or outsourced: facilitator, teacher, and pragmatist.
Your roles will be that as Motivator, Visionary, and Mystic. As visionary and motivator you will engage, inspire, and encourage others in their performance to deliver on your vision.
You will share your ideas, identify possibilities and opportunities, and make connections others might miss. With or without a team, you will be called on to communicate your vision and inspire action from others: creditors, investors, and clients. This requires social intelligence, charisma, and mystic magnetism (authentic power). You are evolving toward your full potential and fulfillment. You are making big things happen. Open the door to mystique.....
The Mastery of Mystique - What Women Bring to Entrepreneurship
Mystique is a transformational quality, rather than a transactional event. It affects our internal—not external—state. The socially intelligent and charismatic entrepreneur changes the way we feel about ourselves, our values and our beliefs. Her behaviour and performance and ours are therefore influenced on a level of depth and breadth. How?
- Consider your formative life experiences. It’s not about what happened to you. It's about how you responded. The event or experience raised your self-awareness causing you to question, reflect, gain insight, and most likely ignited passion within. This is important to share with others. It's important to share beyond your talents to influence positive change.
“Talent is insignificant. I know a lot of talented ruins. Beyond talent lie all the usual words: discipline, love, luck, but most of all, endurance.” - James Baldwin, author and activist
In these current challenging times, charismatic entrepreneurs (women entrepreneurs in particular) can unite and transform a group into a powerful community. Women entrepreneurs can inspire focus more so than any other force and more so than any other time. Women entrepreneurs of all ages are making big things happen.
What do you think? Are you ready to unleash your inner entrepreneur? Are you ready to make big things happen?
Launching a business of any size requires passion, know-how, opportunity, and a healthy entrepreneurial mindset. See references and resources below.
References and Resources
- Maestro's Top 3 Resource Books - Recommended for Self Development and Entrepreneurial Business Development
- Better TOGETHER - Maestro's Preferred Partners and Resources - Innovation Guelph Rhyze Programs and WEConnect International
- Listen/Watch "You Choose. What Will Be Different This Year?", Executive Encore, Jill Whittington, Change Maker, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart, and other platforms. Listen and share: https://spotifyanchor-
web.app.link/e/R5xeQw1jxwb YouTube: https://youtu.be/ Ck532D9_tVY
What thoughts and questions do you have about self-employment or the entrepreneurial life? Contact me by email.
Your Next Steps
- Explore strategies for finding fulfillment after 60 which might include self-employment or entrepreneurship. Schedule a 30-minute complimentary call to explore possibilities. On this call, Patricia and you will get acquainted and discuss what outcome is important to you. Patricia will explain the application process for working with her. By the end of the call, you will have a "quick-win" action plan.
- Listen to the Executive Encore podcast. Women Finding Fulfillment After 60!
- Receive Maestro's Encore blog in your inbox with VIP content and specific exercises, self-assessments, and self-assignments related to this topic and to accelerate your emotional well-being and resilience. Start with your 90-Day EQ Mini-Plan or the mini workbook Emotions Drive Performance: Triggers from Thinking to Results - Predispositions, Self-Handicapping, Self-Sabotage
Subscribe for Updates and Download
Your Personal One-page 90-day EQ Mini Plan
Accelerate your emotional well-being and resilience for personal and professional leadership in work, life, and Self with EQ strategies. Your subscription will include a weekly newsletter and bonuses offered to subscribers only.
No obligations and you can unsubscribe anytime.
We will never share your information, for any reason.